Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Aspkin's EBay Stealth Guide

Suspended in eBay? Limited PayPal id? I know how you really feel.

As an eBay trader for 6+ years, I depend upon my own eBay and PayPal accounts and keep the selling coming in. A couple years ago as I ramped up sales, my eBay accounts were turning down faster then I could bring them back up. I am a sharp person so if something I did triggered a suspension I would study from my mistake and try all over again.

Right after what it sounded like 30-40 suspended eBay and limited PayPal accounts, I finally discovered everything there was to know about how eBay and PayPal track accounts and thus shut them down. I figured out the easiest ways to protect myself from another eBay suspension. I written about my experience and wrote a complete guide to creating stealth eBay and PayPal accounts in an eBook called eBay Stealth guide (learn more below). If you're a serious eBay supplier and depend on eBay to generate income then I strongly suggest you read my eBay Stealth guide. In it I explain to you step by step how to create a stealth eBay and PayPal accounts the correct way. I give you tips to protecting your accounts and give you each of the support you want you probably have any trouble. It's really a great guide that took a lot of research and months of work to create. Learn more at AuctionStealth.com.

What You'll Learn With The EBay Stealth Guide?

Brief Summary! - I am going to provide a quick summary of the strategy of building and protecting your stealth eBay and PayPal accounts.

7 Ways to Building Your 1st eBay Stealth Guide Account! - I'll walk you through the process of making your first stealth eBay and PayPal id from start to finish. Everything from from cookies, IP address, name, address, telephone numbers, bank accounts, etc! And ways to correctly put everything together and begin trading from the first day!

You Have a Live Account Now What? - Figure out how to sell securely and protect your account from instant suspensions!

Four Steps to trading using a Merchant Account! - Want to sell using a merchant account? I'll explain to you the way to do it.

Tips on Being Under the Radar & Getting Less Violations - Tired of being suspended after a couple of sales? I'll explain to you how you can stop that from happening!

Creating an eBay Account in another country - Want to trade in another country where SSN is not an issue? I'll teach you the way to do it right.

Feedback FAQ - Learn to easily raise your feedback!

Suspensions / Violations / Limitations + Getting Reinstated - How come it happen? And how can you fix it?

Limited PayPal Account: Oh Noes! - I am going to demonstrate how to get past common issues with PayPal limitations including the dreadful SSN requirement!

"Exactly why I Got Linked / Suspended" - Reasons why most people have been suspended and how you can learn from their mistakes!

Suppliers and Merchants & How to get Them - Need supplies? This is my suggested list.

Positives and negatives to become an eBay PowerSeller - It'll happen, and you'll know what to do after reading this!

Last Step-by-Step Review of the eBay Stealth Guide - A quick rundown on creating your account and protecting it!

And more in a 49-page book. If you've been on the fence about having the eBay Stealth guide, now is the time to get the latest and best selling eBay Suspension guide for three years in a row. We provide a 60-day 100% repayment if you are unsatisfied and as always updates are always free.

1 comment:

  1. You can also visit our website here: www.auctionessistance.com/shop

    ReplyDelete